Business Development Manager, Philippines
Our client is an established real estate developer with presence in Singapore and Asia.
Part of the team in Philippines, you will be responsible for sourcing new business deals in The Philippines, especially in Manila. Apart from conducting market survey, you will need to identify investment opportunities, source for JV partners and perform feasbility studies.
Sharp in your numbers, you will be pivitol in negotiating and structuring deals, preparing for investment papers and conducting due diligence and coordinating legal documentations leading to closing the deal.
- Min Bachelor degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent. MBA or MSc specializing in Finance /Real Estate will be an advantage
- At least 8 years relevant BD and investment experience in regional real estate markets, especially in The Philippines, focusing on residential, commercial and township developments
- Good analytical and financial skills
- Effective negotiation skills with partners and land owners
- Strong cultural sensitivity and good interpersonal skills in dealing with people from diverse cultures and background
- Good networking skills
- Good writing skills
- Sharp business acumen
- Energetic and demonstrate strong tenacity and resilience
- Strong initiative to identify potential opportunity, problem or obstacle, and taking quick action to take advantage of the possibilities
- Able to influence and manage key stakeholders