A family office based in London with a strong track record locally and in Europe are looking for an experienced property manager to look after their UK portfolio.
It's an incredible opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking for a better work life balance and give the opportunity for somebody to move client side (if you've not already done so).
- Managing day to day running of full UK portfolio
- Design and reconcile service charge budgets for multi let properties
- Inspect and arrange maintenance
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with tenants
- Develop and manage annual budgets - forecasting requirements and analysing variances/data/trends
- Oversee properties personnel
- Report periodically on financial performance
- Build/maintain relationships with third parties (contractors, service providers etc.)
- Have a long track record working as a commercial property manager
- Deep understanding of the financial aspects of property management
- Are well organized with good presentation
- Hold MRICS/FRICS qualifications and are degree educated
Then please do get in touch for more details and to prompt a confidential discussion