Senior Property Management Surveyor
Senior Surveyor, Commercial Property Management, Client Side Property Company, Permanent Job, Central London
Another unique commercial property management opportunity with a growing dynamic property company where you will be responsible for managing a central London commercial portfolio.
Your new company
This private limited company is one of the largest property owner is the UK, with a £3billion asset portfolio, some 4,000 properties, 3,000 employees and an annual income of over £700million. The companies aim is to deliver outstanding quality across the estate generating cost efficiencies that will benefits their tenants and the wider occupier community.
Your new role
This job is to work as part of the Asset Management team in assisting the principal property manager in the London zone with all aspects of management of the property portfolio. The management activity will include lease transactions, managing head lease events, managing sub lease events and renewal instructions. The Senior Property Manager will also be responsible for rent collections, service charge management and conducting regular site visits. Formal job specification available upon application.
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS Professional Qualification - Essential
- Commercial property management experience - Essential
- Understanding of relevant landlord & tenant law with a background of advising commercial tenants
- Customer focused paired with strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Asset Management experience
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary - £55,000 + £3,000 Car Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance + Bank holidays
- Discretionary 10% Bonus Scheme
- 6% Scottish Widows Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Additional flexible benefits including child care vouchers
- Excellent career progression opportunities, corporate exposure and a dynamic / flexible working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Property Management Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly