AD Retail - Property & Asset Manager
- MRICS Qualified
- Line manager experience essential
- Must be willing to manage properties in a variety of locations
- Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management essential
- Ideally will have experience of shopping centre, retail park or high street retail management.
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
- A team player but with existing team management experience and leadership potential
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
- Be proficient in Landlord & Tenant and be confident in undertaking some elements of L&T work
- Be able to demonstrate where they have won new business and / or secured extended a property management instruction
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Support with business development and identifying new opportunities for the company and thier clients
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues throughout the firm and act in a collegiate manner at all times.
- Liaise in a professional, diligent manner with clients
- Monitor, co-ordinate, assist and ensure the overall delivery of the shopping centre management services contained in
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure the company is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the client's instructions.
- Ensure that the fees under the Management Agreement are calculated correctly and approved before delivery to the client, answer any queries and ensure payment.