Surveyor; RIO Offices
* To help develop our advice to clients and help to maintain regular contact with them.
* To assist with preparing for and progressing negotiations primarily in respect of rent reviews, lease renewals, and lease regears.
* Helping prepare expert witness evidence for dispute resolution procedures.
* To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market rental evidence
* Building good relationships with external and internal agents to help in the obtaining of market information. About you Essential
* MRICS qualified
* Strong report writing skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Evidence of academic achievement
* Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
* An eye for detail and an enquiring mind. Preferred
* Lease consultancy experience ideal, but this is not critical provided you have a demonstrable desire for a career in this specialism
* Technical knowledge including relevant legislation and case law
* Valuation experience
* Commercially aware
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to work on own initiative whilst being an excellent team player
* Proven IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office.
* Full driving licence Salary and Benefits
Salary and Package
* Competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
* Car allowance
* Performance related staff profit share scheme
* 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
* Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
* Life and Accident insurance
* Group income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Fitness Allowance
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
* Employee assistance programme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years' service
* Professional subscription (MRICS) covered by the firm
The successful candidate will also be provided with the opportunity of contunued education and proffesional growth, with regular training and support.