Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Title: Associate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum + benefits
Capstone are currently working in partnership with one of the world's leading construction consultancies to recruit an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in their brand-new office in central Birmingham.
You as the successful candidate will be accountable for the financial delivery of projects within the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. With this role, there is excellent opportunity for fast career progression and learning and development support.
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and that all KPI's are achieved.
* Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
* Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
* Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
* Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
* Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
* Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
* Develop local procurement activities to maximise margin.
* Assist with proposal submissions for the Birmingham cost consultancy service line
Desired skills and experience:
* Industry related degree
* MRICS or other relevant professional body such as MCIOB
* Experience of working in a consultancy environment
* Experience in either commercial, retail or industrial sectors
* Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
How to apply:
Please email CV confidentially to Charlie Stringer on email@example.com or call on 07539 780134 for more information.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly