Graduate Valuation Surveyor
Graduate Surveyor (Valuation) Permanent - North East
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a well-established and respected Consultancy to recruit a Graduate / Junior Surveyor for their Valuation Team. This role would suit an ambitious up and coming qualifying graduate or surveyor to work with the Valuation team, to assist in the delivery of profitable fee income to the business.
Your new role
You will be working within an experienced team, where you will also be provided with APC support. Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- To have and gain relevant understanding of business/departmental context
- Accuracy and quality of reporting to clients
- Be responsive to the needs of the client and look for ways to improve products and services
- To be proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Work on day to day tasks as set by line manager
- To take responsibility for work and projects as appropriate to the team/department in which they currently work
- Assist the team to deliver profitable fee income to the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must hold a minimum of a 2:1 in a RICS accredited degree in a Property / Surveying related discipline.
You must also be able to demonstrate hard-work, team-work and professionalism as well as excellent IT and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, this organisation can offer a competitive salary along with fantastic APC support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.