Senior Quantity Surveyor
Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Morley, Leeds
Capstone are currently working in partnership with one of the world's leading real estate consultancies to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work exclusively with a client that is an international healthcare provider with locations in over 150 countries.
You as the successful candidate will be accountable for the financial delivery of both hard and soft services on a GMP contract (Guaranteed Maximum Price) which includes clinics, dental and office sites with multiple locations nationally.
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and that all KPI's are achieved.
* Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
* Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
* Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
* Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
* Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
* Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
* Develop local procurement activities to maximise margin.
Desired skills and experience:
* Industry related degree
* APMP, MRICS or other relevant professional body such as MCIOB
* Experience of working in a consultancy environment
* Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
How to apply:
Please email CV confidentially to Charlie Stringer on email@example.com or call on 07539 780134 for more information.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly