To deliver the agreed service, strategy and business plan with the Managing Agent and client teams and to prepare monitor and execute the agreed budgets on time. To deliver effective Facilities Management services in line with all FM procedures. Newly refurbished building, circa 60,000 sq.ft. City of London
- To be responsible for the 'day-to-day' management of all health and safety matters in the building and persons using, or affected by the use of the building or site.
- To be responsible for the 'on-site' team including both Managing Agent and contractors/suppliers.
- Manage the agreed budget.
- Liaise with and manage tenant's occupation of the premises, in line with site, client and Managing Agent specific requirements.
- Assists surveyor / Director in achieving high standards of performance and delivery of client service
- Develop Occupier FM business at site level in consultation with RFM and Senior Managers.
- 5 Years + Relevant BM/FM experience will need to be demonstrated
- Contract Management (SLA's & KPI's)
- Service Charge management
- Managing Agent Background
- Management of Performance Based Contracts