Project Manager (Construction Consultancy)
Location - Central London
£35 - 45k + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management team are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading global independent construction and property consultancy. Having won a number of significant developments on behalf of high-profile developers and investors, our client is recruiting a junior level Project Manager to assist a team of industry experts leading the way in project management. Projects consist of hotel, residential developments and retail led mixed use schemes based in central London.
You will have industry experience either in building surveying, project management, construction management, or quantity surveying. Ideally you will also have an industry related degree. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading project management firms in the industry.
- Confident both on site and in an office environment, capable of decision making and taking ownership for work
- Be able to prioritise work and capable of producing accurate timely reports
- Strong report writing skills and client communication skills
- This position has long term career prospects within a global company; you must be ambitious and driven.
- The firm can provide excellent APC support if required.
To apply: Please contact Mary Croydon to discuss the role on 020 3757 5009 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Project Manager (Construction Consultancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly