Assistant Quantity Surveyor
A new opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to join an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy, the company is looking for a surveyor, to join their APC programme.
You will be part of a well established team based in Central London and you will be exposed to all aspects of Quantity Surveying.
The role will require you to provide assistance to surveyors working on a number of projects across the Residential, Commercial and affordable housing.
For this position you will ideally have experience in:
- Performing risk assessments, value management and cost control
- Carrying out estimates and valuations
- Preparing tender documents
- Allocating work to sub-contractors
- Establishing the Clients requirements and undertaking feasible studies
In exchange you will receive a generous package, company benefits, career progression and a solid structure for you to grow as a professional. Plus full APC training, in order to get you to chartered status. The consultancy boast a 100% pass ratio.
This opportunity will not be around for long. If this is of interested please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 318 1783 or apply on the link below