3 days left
- Full Time
This is a new full-time role which will require an enthusiastic individual to work with the team’s senior administrators to provide support to the Birmingham team and assist with administrative support for the Birmingham Office.
The job will require someone who can efficiently organise their own personal workload and responsibilities; the ability to determine priorities and consistently meet deadlines, providing an effective and efficient platform for the professional team to operate successfully. The successful candidate is likely to have GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
The following characteristics are essential:
- Friendly and communicative;
- Confidential and discreet;
- Maintaining absolute discretion when dealing with confidential data;
- Able to work in a structured and timely fashion with the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines;
- Good oral communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner;
- Good IT skills with experience of using of all Microsoft Office programmes, with good numeracy and spread sheet skills;
- Willingness to train in the use of various BK databases and bespoke software.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Assisting with data input and mail mergers.
- Filing and dead filing support.
- Monitoring and ordering of office stationery.
- Assisting senior administrators with all other administrative workload.