The purpose of the job is to help the team deliver professional valuation advice, to a variety of commercial, private, and public sector clients.
The team currently focuses on general commercial valuation work covering predominantly the South Wales area. Appraisals focussed on development, investment, residential and specialist property are also carried out.
BK is looking for applications from qualified surveyors seeking to develop their experience of professional valuation work.
Working closely with an established team in the Cardiff office you will already have experience of providing valuation advice on various property types to a range of clients.
The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to focus on commercial biased professional valuation work and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become involved in all stages of the appraisal process.
The ideal candidate will ideally be a Full Member of the RICS.
- Team player keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Desire to develop existing and new clients.
- Carrying out or assisting with Red Book valuations of commercial properties for predominantly secured lending and accounting purposes.
- Helping to secure business opportunities for client development for the office and the firm as a whole.