This leading real estate firm invest, acquire and develop property in and around London's West End. They now have a unique opportunity within their Residential Team for a Lettings Administrator. Reporting into the Head of Residential the role will be based in the West End. Although current Covid working arrangements remain in place - 2 days a week in the main office, 3 flexible days in satellite office or working remotely.
You will work closely with the Head of Residential across the residential portfolio to support on all administrative aspects of residential lettings. Main duties include;
* Assist with inspecting flats and work up specification for refurbishment
* Assist with project managing flat refurbishment works
* Complete pro formas for new lettings
* Draft all AST's to send on to agents
* Check and accept references for potential tenants
* Ensure all data bases are kept up to date with latest residential tenancy information
* Assist with managing all day to day running of residential portfolio through managing agents, including:
o Arrears management
o Oversea tenant move in/outs with agents
o Ensure all vacant properties are marketed with relevant letting agents
o Oversea maintenance programme of works with managing agents
* Any other tasks as directed by the Head of Residential
Please contact Alistair Carter for more information.