Job Role: Property Administrator
Location: Pembroke House, Torquay Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 2EZ
Salary: £18,750 - £19,500
Job Sector: Blenheims - A FirstPort Company
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Contract - 6 month FTC
To assist a dedicated number of Property Managers in the management of an allocated portfolio of largely residential block and estate properties, providing efficient and accurate administrative duties for the day to day management of the portfolio.
Critical Success Factors
· Provide Excellent Customer Service.
· Compliance to GDPR.
· Compliance to ARMA-Q and RICS Code of Practice.
· Compliance to the Landlord and Tenant, Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act and other relevant legislation covering our industry day to day management activities.
· Compliance to Company Procedures.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship with your Property Manager.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients and homeowners.
· To be the first point of contact for all day to day property management enquiries.
· To promptly answer calls, respond to emails and all other communications.
· To deal promptly and efficiently with all reactive maintenance enquiries.
· To maintain up to date property information and record keeping
· To efficiently prioritise your workload within your team.
· To ensure homeowner contact details are accurately recorded and kept up to date.
· To instruct contractors and raise Works Orders
· To prepare and complete mail merges.