External Job Advert
Job role: Account Executive
Location: New Milton
Hours: 35 hours per week
As an Account Executive, you will be contributing to Mainstay’s vision to recognised as the market leading provider of services to the UK’s property sector. Mainstay is a professional service organisation, that delivers business expertise and service across the property industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- Providing customer centric insurance products for the client’s clients
- Ensuring all enquiries dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with FCA requirements
This role report into the Insurance Manager and has 14 indirect reports, depending on the operational division.
- Liaising with clients, brokers, and insurers in the administration of contracts of insurance
- Preparing and issuing new business & renewal terms and quotations
- Working with the Claims Executive to understand impact of claims on your portfolio
- Ensuring stakeholders are regularly engaged and updated with claims information
- Dealing with client queries via multiple channels – e.g. email, telephone, post – in a timely and professional manner
- Provide a superior service to all internal and external customers of FirstPort Insurance Services Ltd
- Support FirstPort Insurance Services Ltd strategic and operational goals
Areas of Responsibility/Accountability
- Preferably educated to A ‘Level standard, but as a minimum 5 ‘C’ grade or above GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Experience of working within a property insurance operation either for an insurance company or broker
- Customer service experience
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Awareness of FCA obligations relevant to insurance provision
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure and to tight timelines
Trust – We keep our promises. We are open and honest.
Respect – We seek an inclusive environment which promotes empathy and care for each other.
Integrity – We have strong moral principles. We do as we say.
Innovation – We welcome change as a way to nurture a growth mindset.
Delivery – We work together to deliver the most effective solution in a timely manner.