Employing 4000+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in New Zealand and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
The Ryman Development team is responsible for site acquisition and consenting for our Continuum of care retirement villages throughout New Zealand and Melbourne. Due to ongoing growth, we have created junior, intermediate and senior development roles to grow our very successful development team.
These positions are full time in-house roles led by our Group Development Manager. We are looking for team members to be based in our Christchurch, New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia offices.
We are looking for the best. To us, this means outcome focused and competitive people with the ability to appreciate the value of a supportive and positive team environment. We firmly believe that the team environment is essential to ensure successful outcomes.
These positions are vitally important to Ryman to ensure success and depth within the team. Continued expansion makes future opportunities within Ryman unlimited. For the right people, and we are picky, we will create roles to suit strengths and personal circumstances. We will also provide great support and mentoring to ensure success.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive property/legal experience and background in development management is essential for the senior positions
- Development experience preferred for intermediate roles. However, we will take property, legal or relevant property qualifications and experience into consideration for the right people
- High level of initiative and prioritising skills
- Accurate, precise and systematic
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate and confident with Microsoft Office
- Initiative and a ‘do what needs to be done’ attitude
- Leadership/Management experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing companies.
To find out more contact Andrew Mitchell – Group Development Manager on +64 3 366 4069, or to apply submit your CV online now.