Weekend Server - Edenbridge
Job Title: Weekend Server
Location: Edenbridge, Kent
Reference: FPR 1838 WS
Salary: £2,561 + benefits
Working hours: Saturday and Sunday; 11.15am – 2.15pm (6 hours per week)
Closing Date: 14th June 2017
Are you looking for a part time job that allows you work with people and put a smile on their face, a job that can also give you a bit of extra pocket money on the weekends?
If you look out for people’s best interests, and show them you care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner. If you are creative, resourceful and can listen, consult and take on-board people’s opinions and needs then keep reading!
You will provide an efficient service to our customers serving meals to the resident’s tables following procedures in a courteous and friendly manner.
This role does not require you to provide any personal care to our residents.
What you’ll be doing:
- From 11.15am to 12.15pm manning the phones
- Then 12.15pm to 2.15pm serving in the kitchen/dining room
- Clear dishes from tables
- Clear and wash tables and chairs
What’s in it for you:
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary Sick Pay
- Discounted voluntary benefits on hundreds of named brands
- Flexible benefits programme which includes Health Cash Plan and Childcare Vouchers
- On the job training and continuing professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Love2Shop Discount and offers
What skills you’ll need.
What is essential is the ability to work as individual and part of a team, and to build strong working relationships with our residents.
Punctuality, reliability and attention to detail is key.
Who are we?
FirstPort is one of the largest and most experienced property managers in the UK, employing more than 3,300 people, of which 2,500 work at the 3,700 developments we manage.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their potential.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.FirstPort.co.uk