Job Role: Workplace Manager/Commercial FM (Ref 6408)
Location: Bristol City Centre
Salary: £33,000 -£35,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday - 38 hours
As Workplace Manager you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager by:
- Adopting a proactive and strategic focus, having overall responsibly for the delivery of a customer focused facilities management service within the specified Direct Line Property.
- Reporting to ROM with full responsibility for site P&L, contract performance and customer satisfaction.
- Fully responsible for the smooth execution of the operations within the building within a OneTeam partnership structure
The Workplace Manager reports directly into the Regional Operations Manager.
You will be an experienced manager who has worked in an operational position with an established FM/property provider or a similar role within the high-end service sector. You will be an expert in all thing's health and safety, with strong business systems awareness. Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment. As an inspiring leader, you will have previous experience in coaching and developing staff and implementing new operational procedures
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders and to work together with other departments and divisions within the organisation to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- To take responsibility for the presentation, cleanliness and safety of all the areas of the site. To monitor the cleaning standards, presentation and timekeeping of on-site staff.
- To manage and oversee the day-to-day activity and tasks of the team in line with workflow and process requirements.To ensure that any breaches of security or damage are reported to the relevant authorities. Using ServiceDesk to relate repairs and issues raised by occupiers, visitors or colleagues.
- To maintain and update workflow manager to record all site issues as they arise and record updates and job completion. Keeping a register of key usage, keyholding and usage by contractors. Record of patrols and issues found on those patrols. A diary of expected visitors and planned visits/permissions given to contr