Job Role: Visiting Development Manager (Ref 7406)
Location: Rustington, Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: £16,678.26 per annum plus benefits
Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am-4pm (30 hours per week)
As Visiting Development Manager, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager by:
- Ensuring there's a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment within the development
- Making sure the building is well maintained and safe
- Being exceptionally organised to stay on top of all the admin that comes with alongside communicating with the customers about upcoming changes, events or works
The Visiting Development Manager reports directly into the Area Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience of a customer service environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times, ideally in a face to face environment.
Warm and friendly communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to resolve issues and any complaints effectively to the customers complete satisfaction quickly and efficiently.
You have experience of challenging and/or emergency situations and always remain calm and take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism. Health and safety is of great importance to you, and you have experience of performing daily checks and keeping accurate records to ensure everything is kept on track.
You are self-motivated and pro-active, you enjoy working independently but also enjoy having other supportive colleagues you can build relationships with at regular team meetings.
You are IT savvy and are confident in using laptops / tablets and are fluent in the different MS packages.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 310,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,600 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,300 Resident Management Companies.
- Maintain a high profile around the development / office, ensure our residents are checked within our requirements.
- In the event of an emergency, call the appropriate response team or authorities.