One of Londons' most vibrant and pro development borough councils have a requirement for a Technical Manager - Fast Track & Delivery Manager.
You will support the Service Delivery Manager with evaluating current processes and procedures to reduce costs and optimise operational efficiency in this fast moving development management service in line with corporate, professional and legislative standards.
Key responsibilities include;
- Evaluate processes and procedures for Validations, prior approvals and minor applications.
- Assess complaints in conjunction with identifying areas if inefficiency as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Review existing equipment ensuring that systems are utilised to optimal efficiency.
- Work closely with the Head of Service to ensure that fee income from pre-application meetings and PPA's are in line with projections
- Devise and implement service improvement strategies in line with corporate objectives and legislative frameworks in relation to development management.
- Contribute to the production of a development management service plan.
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience in Service Improvement within Development Control, managing a Validations Team or a Planning Business Support Team.
In addition you must have good analytical and communication skills with the ability to build rapport and work as part of a team.
Should you require further information regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263.