External Job Advert
Position’s Available - Support Administration roles within our Finance Teams - please apply to find out more!
Location – New Milton Office (which has free parking) 10–15-minute walk from New Milton train station
Hours – Full Time roles available, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Salary – Entry Level Up to £23,000 per annum, plus benefits - depending on experience (reviewed yearly)
At Innovus we committed to delivering market leading solutions and professional services and as a Support Administrative roles, you will be contributing to our vision to recognised as the market leading provider of services to the UK’s property sector.
We are proud to employ highly skilled, experienced and innovative people who deliver business expertise and service across the property industry.
If you are an enthusiastic individual, keen to learn and work with a supportive team who can give you the head start into professional services then apply with Innovous today. Who knows where it might take you!
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We’ll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
- Holiday entitlement –161 hours/23 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 175hours/25 days plus bank holidays after 2 years of service (Our holiday year runs from 1st January – 31st December)
- Auto enrolment pension at 4% with matched company contributions up to 4%
- Life assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Eye-care voucher
- Employee assistance programme
- 1 hour lunch break, free hot and cold drinks (on site) with comfortable break out areas
- Free onsite parking
- Annual leave buy and sell, (only during the annual enrolment window normally open in December each year)
- Life assurance, increasing above your core cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Health cash plan
- On the job training and continuing professional development
- Work Stars - reward and recognition scheme in partnership with Love2Shop
We’re committed to promoting diversity at Innovus and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to apply?
Click the below apply button to start your application for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions. You may also be asked to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests online.
If you meet the criteria for the role, we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager and up to three other key stakeholders.