Project Manager / Site Manager – Bristol
Salary: Variable- Dependant on experience.
An exciting position has just opened up for a site-based Construction Project / Site Manager. This role is a perfect opportunity for those looking for the next step up in their career or an existing PM. We operate a lean and fast-paced construction operation and the successful candidate will have to show a proven track record of managing building sites with particular reference to traditional house-building and civil packages.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running with a desire to impress and succeed. A level head under pressure is essential. The project is brand new and not yet out of the ground, this is the perfect opportunity to establish yourself under the guidance of the existing Senior Project Manager.
Site Manager/Project Manager Duties:
- Taking full control of onsite Project Management and delivery of 91 residential units.
- Managing on site team and advising on necessary staff resource to deliver the project.
- Taking full responsibility of on-site Health and Safety – must hold valid SMSTS and CSCS cards.
- Quality management, drawing issue control, change control.
- Detailed sequencing and programming of works onsite to ensure safe, efficient delivery of the project.
- Providing on site solutions as problems arise whilst liaising with Project Manager.
- Ensuring stringent quality standards are maintained.
- Managing site teams to ensure compliance with HSE, Building Control and other legislative bodies.
Site Manager/Project Manager Requirements:
- CSCS (Black Card Preferable), SMSTS or SSSTS and First Aid at work are essential.
- Scaffold Inspection, Lifting Operation and Combined Spaces Awareness desirable
- Residential Experience (including low/medium rise apartments) is essential (PLC experience would be an advantageous).
- A good level of qualifications and CPD to back up site experience will show commitment to the career path.
If you think that you are suitable for this Site Manager/Project Manager role, please apply now!