Role: Service Charge Administrator (Fixed Term Contract - 12 months)
Location: New Milton
Job Sector: Finance
Hours: 35 hours per week
As the Service Charge Administrator, you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Working closely with property managers to ensure correspondence, including both accounts and budgets, are sent out in a set timeframe
- Ensuring letters to accompany accounts and budgets are worded correctly, showing the correct information and error free.
This role reports to the Team Leader.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- General Administration duties
- Responding to written and telephone enquiries
- Merging PDF files
- Requesting documentation by email and telephone
- High volume data input
- Compiling documentation to be sent out to clients
- Liaising with other departments requesting information
Skills and Experience
- Educated to GCSE English Language and Maths A- C grade or equivalent.
- General office experience with a good telephone manner.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage queries and/or difficult customers effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including strong letter writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and organise workload effectively.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.