MCR is a successful and entrepreneurial property development and investment company working across the UK. From offices in Manchester, London and Birmingham, MCR is actively involved in acquiring and developing new residential and commercial projects.
MCR Property Group wishes to appoint an ambitious Senior Planner to join the growing Planning Team.
The requirement is in response to our planned growth for this successful team. The team is working on a range of residential-led developments and wishes to expand its offer by recruiting a highly able and driven Senior Planner.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering viable planning permissions for residential and mixed-use development projects and will have existing Planning and Design Team consultant contacts. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Head of Planning, based in our Manchester office.
Title: Senior Planner
Department & Office : Planning Team, Manchester office.
Working Relationships Reporting to: Head of Planning
- Procuring and managing Planning and Design Teams, focused on residential-led development around the country.
- Appraising development sites, providing focused planning reviews
- Working with junior members of the team to lead their assistance on projects and develop their
- Assist in team-wide business development strategy and implementation.
- Maintaining and expanding a high level of planning expertise.
- Proven track record in delivering residential-led planning permissions
- Highly ambitious , driven and hard-working
- A commercial approach to planning
- Demonstrable Planning and Design Team consultant contacts
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills – written and oral
Minimum 2 Years post-Royal Town Planning Institute (RPTI) qualification experience
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience + discretionary bonus
- Pension: Group Personal Pension Scheme – eligible after 6 months
- Holidays: 20 days p.a plus Statutory Holidays
- Additional: Discounted On-site Gym Membership