- Experience in managing assets within public and private and charity sector setting.
- Actively seek out opportunities for providing added value initiatives for the client.
- Assist in the management and continued development of commercial premises.
- Participate in departmental strategies/projects and departmental business development activities.
- Ensure tight financial management of rents, service charges and insurance premium
- Ensure that occupier meetings are held as appropriate and any issues arising are actioned.
- Take appropriate action for all forthcoming lease diary events
- Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations in a timely manner.
Full job description avaiable on application.