Macdonald & Company are working closely with a privately owned property company based in South West London who are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join their team to lead the property management function of the business.
Their property portfolio spreads across Central London and is valued at £700 million, consisting of predominately commercial office plus retail and leisure assets. As a business they invest, develop and regenerate property and have a strong focus on the commercial real estate market.
Working closely alongside the Asset Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day property management of their commercial portfolio, mainly offices in Central London.
- Setting service charge budgets.
- Managing their tenants/occupiers.
- Providing recommendations to the Asset Managers that will add value.
- Visiting and negotiating with tenants and dealing with any issues/matters.
- Managing internal Building Manager's and Facility Manager's.
- Mobilising the property management on new scheme openings.
- Working with the asset managers on lease events.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Previous experience as a commercial property manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intelligent and strategic mind set.
Salary is from £70,000 to £85,000 plus bonus.
Based in South West London.
Please call our Real Estate Services Team on 0207 318 5871 to find out more.