Job Role: Senior Lettings Negotiator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,500 dependent on experience, car allowance and with an OTE of £45,000 + per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.
Job Sector: Mainstay
Hours: 35 hours per week, Due to the nature of the role, there would be a requirement to work 1 Saturday in 3, with a day off in lieu the following week.
As we grow our National Lettings Operation we are looking for ambitious and diligent Senior Lettings Negotiators/Listers to grow specific regions to contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Driving the ambitious growth of our Lettings activity within your geographic region having had a proven track record of converting valuation opportunities into instructions
- Being self-motivated and driven to build and develop a database of prospects from within our existing customer base to grow your geography
- To build relationships with internal stakeholders to drive opportunities to generate new business
- Undertaking market appraisals, converting those into quality instructions
- Undertaking all aspects of the listing process from business generation through to listing the property online.
- To undertake viewings and negotiate the letting of your stock
- Delivery of key KPI's including prospecting, bookings, conversions and lets
- Coordination of sales support and targeting activity.
This role reports to the Head of Lettings & Sales / Lettings Director.
- To drive rapid growth in the region through delivery of a clear business plan
- To grow and develop your region including account management of multi-unit landlord clients
- Generate Market Appraisals in a specific allocated geography utilising existing customer contacts and wider prospecting
- To self-generate Market Appraisals from within your regional trading area
- Visit properties and carry out Market Appraisals
- To deliver KPI targets in keeping with the Groups minimum standards
- To obtain the best fee for Mainstay Lettings, whilst delivering exceptional customer service to our client
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold, including but not limited to Landlord and Tenant insurance products, and Zero Deposit opportunities
- Generate profit by driving income levels of lettings, estate agency and associated activities
- Ensure delivery of short and long-term lettings targets across the region.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help buy-in and generate referrals
Skills and Experience