Are you an experienced Land Manager looking to make a step up into a Senior role?
We are currently working with a private residential property developer looking for a Senior Land Manager to join a well-established team.
The desirable candidate will have:
- 5 to 10 years' experience in Land Acquisition
- At least 2 years' at Manager level
- Detailed knowledge of legal agreements and different deal structures
- Sound knowledge of the land acquisition process and running financial appraisals of development opportunities
- Experience in buying sites with/without planning consent
- Understanding of the UK & London planning system
- Experience of managing full planning applications and dealing with local authorities
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Experience and knowledge of land acquisition in terms of build for sale, PRS and Housing association package deals
You will have a proven track record in buying sites in London of 100+ units and an extensive deal sheet showing a number of previous deals.
In addition to a generous base salary variable between 70,000£ and 85,000£ (based on experience) the company offers a great bonus structure based on acquisitions. A successful candidate will realistically be able to double his salary during his/her first year.
The company is based in South London and has great facilities including an on-site gym.
For your application to be considered, please send/upload your CV and a deal sheet.