Macdonald & Company are delighted to be partnering with this unique client side organisation in the search for a Senior Facilities Manager. You will be an experienced facilities professional with the ability to deliver best in class service. This role is focused on the management of third party contracts and a robust Health & Saftey environment. You will be experienced in the following:
- Experience of managing multi-discipline Facilities Management contracts against well-defined SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience of managing complex service charge budgets.
- Ideally have knowledge of public sector tendering processes including OJEU.
- Negotiation, oversight and management of third party contracts
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Decisive and results driven
You will be a senior facilities professional with expereince in the tender and procurement of FM contracts, hold NEBOSH or IOSH and be prepared to work occasionally out of hours. For more information please contact Alistair Carter.