An excellent position has become available for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer in the Berkshire area to join a small team focused on managing a diverse caseload of planning breaches.
In this role, you will encounter a wide variety of planning Enforcement breaches encompassing residential breaches, rural breaches, unauthorised development, unauthorised alteration to listed buildings, S215 etc.
Your main duties will include:
- Attending site visits
- Managing appeals
- Liaison with development management teams and colleagues
- Drafting witness statements
- Draft and serve a variety of notices that include Breach of Condition, Enforcement and Stop etc
- Dealing with telephone inquiries from members of the public
- Investigating a wide variety of planning breaches
This client is very flexible on home working and would allow up to 2 days per week working from home.
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as an Senior Enforcement Officer in the UK and have a proven track record managing a caseload of complex enforcement breaches.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Elliot Miles on 0207 318 5261.
£30 - £35 per hour + Umbrella Co
+44 (0)20 73185261