We are currently working with a development company, with an extraordinary history and reputation for delivery and an entrepreneurial approach to business. For the past three years they have been on a journey of change and during this time have looked at their internal structure and made some significant senior hires.
As part of this journey our client is seeking a Senior Director to develop and deliver a strategic land strategy to identify and acquire new strategic land opportunities, maximising value through the planning process and to dispose of the land to the external market or build it out within their other business units.
To be considered you will have:
- A demonstrable track record of operating at senior level, nationally and within the UK real estate business. A successful track record in acquiring sites in excess of 20 acres.
- A strong professional network within the sector, ideally focussed within London and the South East, excellent at building and maintaining external relationships. Sourcing and securing joint venture partners.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a developer mindset.
- An excellent leader and developer of people.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally you will have a relevant degree and be chartered; MRICS / MRTPI.
Apply now! Or get in touch with Christine Scott on 020 7318 5872 for a confidential discussion.
£140000.00 - £180000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
+44 (0)207 3185872