Job Role: Senior Residential Development Manager (Ref 4536)
Location: Formby, Merseyside
Salary: £18,576.45 per annum plus accommodation included
Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours per week)
As a Senior Development Manager you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others.
We have high standards at FirstPort and we reward our employees for their dedication and hard work with great benefits, performance-related salary increases and awards when we see people going above and beyond. Our employees are as important to us as our customers.
The Development you will manage has 85 apartments and is split in two phases. You will therefore need to be highly organised and skilled in I.T; displaying excellent administrative skills.
You will create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment for our residents, and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You will also carry out the tasks required to ensure the building is well maintained for the landlord as our client; and that as a business we can demonstrate full compliance with both our statutory obligations and our own systems.
What you'll be doing:
- The Residents - Maintain a high profile around the development and being available in the office. Ensure our residents are checked within our requirements. Make new residents feel welcome and help them settle in; where possible being present to welcome them. In the event of an emergency, call the appropriate response team or authorities.
- The Buildings - Carry out daily checks of both phases, ensuring the building is safe and secure. All communal areas, gardens and grounds are kept clean and maintained through effective management of contractors and kept to the highest standards. Have a full understanding of the different types of equipment on site, being able to use it, advise others on its operation, and ensure it is all fully operational, regularly serviced and maintained. When work is required you will raise orders, liaise with contractors, monitor progress to ensure it is completed in a timely and safe manner and to the standards agreed and expected.
- Customer Service - Act as an ambassador for the business at all times, delivering an exceptional level of service to all our customers. Help build a sense of community by encouraging and supporting a Social Committee to plan and run social events for all residents. Build and maintain links with next of kin, local authorities; Doctors, Social Workers, Health Authority etc as required and appropriate. Support and respond to neighbouring developments in the case of an emergency and as requested to do so by your line manager.
- Legal & Leasehold - be vigilant to any breaches of rules and regulations as contained in the lease and any tenancy changes, and advise your area manager. Follow all internal procedures to ensure we fulfil Landlord statutory obligations.
- Administration and finance - maintain all manual and computer records in line with our administrative and financial procedures. Collect payment for any development bookings or service charges and bank them in line with Company Policy. Ensure all data, saved on manual systems and on IT equipment is protected and kept secure at all times.