The role of Internal Sales Representative is an essential part of the Sales team; to generate appointments and establish relationships with companies or contacts with both existing and new customer base to drive business growth. With the ultimate goal of generating sales and contacts for the BDM team to follow up in more detail.
Internal Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Making 40 calls/spending 60 mins a day on phone to generate sales from client database. Database has 500 new client sign ups a month
- Booking in online & face to face demos to achieve sales
- Contacting existing clients to discuss extra services & any support needed
- Work to the weekly KPI for calls and the number of new appointments to be generated.
- Prioritise commercial activity.
- Attend in-house sales training events.
- Manage all activity in our CRM system.
- Work with the Sales Manager to innovate and grow new business.
- Contribute to team activities being mindful of the importance of team targets as well as individual minimum requirements.
- Attend and enthusiastically contribute to team meetings.
Internal Sales Representative Requirements
- Punctual, reliable and has a good understanding of the sales lifecycle and business basics.
- Proactive, organised & autonomous approach to generating sales
- Confident talking on phone to generate sales
- Adapts quickly and confidently to changing priorities especially commercial activity, ability to work in an agile environment at a pace.
- Takes personal responsibility for own result by organising own work effectively.
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- Excited by uncapped earning potential and career development opportunities.
- Proven track record of booking appointments at a high / senior level.
Please call our Real Estate Services team on 0207 318 5871 or email amoore@macdonaldandcompany to find out more.