This leading real estate firm invest, acquire and develop property in and around London's West End. They now have a unique opportunity within their Retail Team for an Asset Manager for a 12 month FTC.
Working on all aspects of asset management relating to the high profile retail holdings within a large mixed use portfolio in London's West End.
To work on all aspects of asset management across a large mixed use portfolio in Central London. The focus on the role will be on providing long term sustainable rental growth and value creation by taking advantage of both short and long term opportunities.
- 1 -3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of restaurant property either from an agency, asset management or leasing background.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of retail operators woud be advantageous
- Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in an approachable, informal and inclusive culture.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Argus.
Please contact Alistair Carter on 020 7318 1774 for a confidential discussion.