Job Role: Resourcing Partner
Location: Hybrid working - ideally in commutable distance to our Luton office
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
As a Resourcing Partner joining First Port, you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager.
Who are we?
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales, and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
There are just 3 key things you need to succeed in this role:
- Attracting and recruiting new talent into the business using a variety of channels, whilst championing outstanding candidate experience and ensuring your hiring managers do the same.
- Using data both internal and external to be a true partner and expert in your field. Using these insights to provide a full consultative approach to working with hiring managers.
- Giving great service to your customers and stakeholders. Providing expert advice and support on the recruitment process and candidate journey and communicating in a timely manner.
More About You
- As an experienced recruiter you deliver resourcing solutions and partner hiring managers in our support function department. We want someone who wants the opportunity to make an impact and help shape our recruitment strategy moving forward.
- Being a 'people person' means you want to deliver an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment process and effectively on-board candidates ensuring they have a seamless experience.
- Great communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to build strong, trustworthy relationships where you are able to influence and advise the business on resourcing best practice.
- You want to join a fast-paced, collaborative team where you will be challenged by new projects, own the recruitment for your business area and be responsible for providing future talent into the company.
- You must be proactive in your approach, direct hires are a must, so you need to enjoy sourcing great talent and pipelining for the future.
- Having an analytical mind is a must, data is the key to resourcing's' success and being able to interpret the data to make informed decisions is critical.
- Our business is going through a period of change and rapid growth, we need someone resilient and open-minded, an optimist always looking for ways to improve what we do.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We'