Job Role: Resourcing Partner
Location: Hybrid working - Luton Head Office / Remote
Job Sector: Human Resources
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
As the Resourcing Partner, you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
Attracting and recruiting new talent into the business using a variety of channels. Championing outstanding candidate experience and ensuring your hiring managers do the same. Giving great service to your customers and stakeholders. Providing expert advice and support on the recruitment process and candidate journey and communicating in a timely manner.
As an experienced recruiter you can deliver resourcing solutions and partner hiring managers on high volume roles, and now want the opportunity to make an impact and help shape a recruitment strategy moving forward.
Being a 'people person' means you want to deliver an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment process and effectively partner your business area and managers to successfully recruit the right people into the right roles.
Great communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to build strong, trustworthy relationships where you are able to influence and advise the business on resourcing best practice.
You are now ready to join a fast-paced, collaborative team where you will be challenged by new projects, own the recruitment for your business area and be responsible for providing future talent into the company.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Manage end to end recruitment for one Operational region (North/South) covering all brands
- Partner with HR and Hiring Managers to deliver effective solutions to recruitment challenges
- Work with HR to create effective workforce plans to source for future needs
- Create a talent pool for hard to fill roles using direct sourcing methods i.e., Boolean searches, Linked In projects, CV watchdogs etc.
- Deliver reports on recruitment and sourcing effectiveness using key KPIs and analytics (time to hire, quality of hire, candidate experience, referrals, branding engagement)
- Work with key stakeholders and HR to gather feedback on your performance and use this to update and improve recruitment practices
- In line with the Business EB (Employer Brand) strategy create content to promote your area. Recruit brand ambassadors across the business to promote our value proposition internally and externally.