Job Role: Resourcing Partner - 9 month fixed term contract
Location: Luton/ remote working
Job Sector: HR
Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
As Resourcing Partner you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Attracting and recruiting new talent into the business
- Providing advice and direction on resourcing to hiring manager
- Ability to create a clear employer brand strategy
- Delivering outstanding candidate experience and customer service
This role reports to the Resourcing Team Manager
You may be working in a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment environment, ideally you will have experience with employer branding and are able to offer ideas to the team.
Your now looking to further your career and are ready to join a fast-paced, collaborative team where you will be challenged by new projects, own the recruitment for your business area and be responsible for providing future talent into the company.
Having great communication, multi-tasking and prioritising skills means you have are able to manage a high volume work load.
Being a natural communicator means you are able to build strong, trustworthy relationships and are able to influence and advise the business where necessary.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Managing end to end resourcing upwards of 40 vacancies
- Supporting the resourcing team manager in delivering effective solutions
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and Managers in devising recruitment strategies
- Working closely with our marketing team to support our employer branding
- Being the expert on recruiting for your area
- Deliver reports on recruitment analytics, including service level agreements, sourcing effectiveness and KPI's.
- Organising recruitment and assessment days
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We're committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to Apply?
Click to apply for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.&n