Job Title: Relief Assistant Estate Manager (Ref 4460)
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: £10.92 per hour
Job Sector: Retirement - Assisted Living
Hours: Zero hour contract, covering one site on an ad hoc basis
As a Relief Assistant Estate Manager you will contribute to our vision of being the leading property manager by:
- Providing an efficient, cost effective management service to our customers
- Achieving high standards of performance within a team of individuals to create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment within the development
- Effectively and professionally manage the development while providing a safe, secure and well maintained environment to customers
The Relief Assistant Estate Manager reports to the Estate Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience in a customer service environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times, ideally in a face to face environment.
Warm and friendly communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to resolve issues and any complaints effectively to the customers complete satisfaction quickly and efficiently.
You have experience of challenging and/or emergency situations and always remain calm and take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism. Health and safety is of great importance to you, and you have experience of performing daily checks and keeping accurate records to ensure everything is kept on track.
You are self-motivated and pro-active, you enjoy working independently but also enjoy having other supportive colleagues you can build relationships with at regular team meetings.
You are IT savvy and are confident in using laptops / tablets and are fluent in the different MS packages.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort isthe UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With overfour decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers,investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Maintain a high profile around the development / office, ensure our residents are checked within our requirements.
- In the event of an emergency, call the appropriate response team or authorities.
- Carry out daily checks ensuring the building is safe and secure, keeping all communal areas, gardens and grounds clean and maintained through effective management of contractors.
- Be responsible for all works being completed, raising orders, managing contractors, monitoring progress and signing off completion.
- Arrange cover for holidays and illness where necessary
- Help build a sense of community by encouraging and supporting a Social Committee to p