Job Role: Regional Manager (Ref 5768)
Job Sector: Property Services
Hours: 35 per week, 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
As the regional manager you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring and guidance to colleagues to enhance standards of service for all disciplines and enhance skills and capability across a team.
- Deliver a proactive and strategic focus, with overall operational accountability for a regional portfolio, delivering profitability, compliance, service excellence and value for money.
- Complete tasks to ensure our portfolio of developments are well maintained and demonstrate full compliance with our own policies, procedures and internal performance measures, in addition to statutory and legislative obligations.
This role reports to the Operations Manager and has a team of up to 7 direct reports and 150 indirect reports.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Lead cross-functional meetings and discussions to set and review the portfolio priorities and strategies for future - seek solutions and improvements within processes, procedures and application.
- Identify and deliver on-going training needs to support the development of direct reports, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support as well as conduct frequent reviews with development managers providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Act as a key driver and enabler of service innovation and provide leadership in developing and embedding a culture of service excellence to all direct and indirect colleagues, gaining commitment to the strategy and business plan by ensuring it is communicated effectively and within the context of the overall business strategy.
- Recruit new team members by actively networking. Constantly encourage, develop and review rising talent as part of your colleague retention strategy which spans across the regional team.
- Lead on and actively participate in/encourage new business leads with an overall growth and profitable intention including sales meetings, presentations and bids.
- Lead and support development manager action plans and actively monitor risk and implement corrective actions for "at risk" schemes ensuring preventative measures are in place for those that are vulnerable.
- Monitoring and auditing KPI's for the portfolio to adhere to Four Pillar strategy and deliverables as well as full compliance and Health & Safety policies and procedures. Provide effective feedback and communication to director on overall performance against key performance indicators and the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Conduct site audits and spot checks of standards across the portfolio ensuring adherence to FirstPort standards, and assess trends and f