- Have you recently been thinking about what career path you would like to take?
- Are you looking to join a company that puts progression at the forefront of its structure?
- Are you looking for a challenge that will see you rewarded for your hard work?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions than this opportunity is not to be missed! My client is an exciting Business Centre space provider looking for a receptionist to join their vastly growing workforce. My client is looking to employ a receptionist in the borough of Islington.
Some of the main responsibilities you will undertake are as follows:
- Assist with sales by conducting viewings of vacant space in the absence of the Centre Manager.
- Encourage inter-customer trading events through company network and location websites
- To run the reception, office administration and bureau facilities within the Centre/s with the highest standards of professionalism, efficiency and presentation in line with company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in organising, managing and hosting of events to help promote customers, build communities, new relationships with potential customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures, and all associated statutory requirements throughout the centre(s).
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- *Good standard of general education e.g. GCSE's
- IT literacy required to a good standard
- Ability to engage and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Experience of working in a strong customer facing environment
- Proven experience in customer care and people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Ability to identify hazards
- Knowledge of fire safety procedures
- Personable, presentable and professional manner
If this role does sound of interest, please contact Jack Moran at or alternatively, for a confidential phone call, call 0207 318 5857
Up to £22000.00 per annum
+44 (0)20 73185857