This highly respected sector leading Property Company are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Manager on a 9 to 12 Month FTC. You will be responsible for the day to day property management of a portion of the regional portfolio ensuring it is always presentable to customers and gives a positive first impression. Main duties will include;
- Delivering the Annual Operations plan to ensure the smooth maintenance and upkeep of estates, roadways, landscaping, etc for both occupied and vacant properties.
- Assist the Operations Manager with input into the Service Charge budget and unrecoverable budget in accordance with the RICS Code Practice for Commercial Service Charges.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the budgets within the forecast in conjunction with the Service Charge Administrator.
- Communicate planned works and new Service Charges to existing customers, manage timely collection of Service Charges and resolve queries with customers as they arise.
- Implement the programme of planned estate maintenance, ensuring a high standard of presentation and health and safety compliance at all times.
- Manage vacant buildings within a portion of the portfolio ensuring they are always operational and well presented in readiness for the next viewing whilst keeping a tight control of running costs.
- Instruct and manage specialist 3rd party contractors to carry out maintenance on estates and report back on their performance monthly to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure positive compliance with all relevant legislation (Health and Safety, Sustainability).
You will be well organised with good problem solving skills and ability to prioritise. Experience of service charges and budgets and good attention to detail to ensure actions are completed on time and in budget. Understanding of building maintenance issues (identify faults and find solutions). Experience of managing third party contractors. Please contact Alistair Carter for more information.