Property Manager/ Surveyor
Spindle Way, Crawley
Salary depending on experience + mileage allowance
Pets Corner is the second largest pet retailer in the UK, with nearly 150 stores nationwide. We are continuing to expand our store portfolio and now have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager/ Surveyor to join our growing property department.
If you have a minimum of 2 years commercial property experience either within private practice or private industry and you’re enthusiastic about delivering successful property management and keen to assist in the identification of further store opening opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
The role as a Property Manager/ Surveyor is varied and will include:
- Assisting the Property Director to find and identify locations for our new stores
- Helping with the management of lease renewals and rent reviews for our existing store portfolio
- Oversee the management of business rates works which is undertaken by an outsourced agency on our behalf
- To help further develop positive relationships with our existing landlords
- To assist with general day to day property management issues
The ultimate role will in part be determined by the strengths of the successful applicant.
Skills & qualifications needed for this Property Manager/ Surveyor role:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant work and understanding of commercial leases
- Good understanding of the commercial property market
- RICS qualified or good commercial agency experience.
- Valid UK driving licence
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary opportunities to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Property Manager/ Surveyor with Pets Corner:
- Join an expanding and ambitious business
- Salary dependent on experience
- Car mileage allowance
- 35% discount on pet accessories, 25% on pet food and 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Pension scheme
- Varied range of work across many aspects of commercial property