Nexus Tradeco Ltd is the Investment Advisor to, and property manager for, Primary Health Properties Plc (PHP) and part of the Nexus Group of Companies. The Nexus Group has seeks to support and improve the delivery of healthcare and education in the UK and Ireland through investment in real estate, publishing and entrepreneurship in these sectors.
PHP is the largest dedicated healthcare REIT in the UK and also an FTSE 250 company. PHP is a specialist investor in modern purpose-built primary healthcare assets (i.e. GP Surgeries / Medical Centres) located across the UK and Ireland. The REIT has 510 properties under management, valued at £2.4bn with a rent roll of £131m and the delivery of high quality property and facilities management is key to tenant relationships and maintaining the assets of the company.
As a result of the continued growth of PHP, an exciting and dynamic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Management surveyor to join the existing team.
- Employer – Nexus TradeCo Limited
- Reporting - Head of Property Management, Stratford Upon Avon office.
- Location – Stratford Upon Avon. The properties to be managed are located in the North East and Lake District/Cumbria. We would therefore consider applications from prospective candidates residing in or near that area able to work from home as well as those candidates prepared to base themselves in Stratford Upon Avon.
- Contract – Full Time
- Start Date – As soon as possible
- Remuneration package to be agreed and in line with current market practice
Duties will include:
- Property inspections and tenant review meetings
- Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Contractor liaison and management
- Effective tenant communication and support
- Rent collection and debt control
- Providing technical support to our in-house Helpdesk staff
- Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
- Overseeing Lease assignments, Licence for Alterations etc and liaising with solicitors
- Liaison with the wider London based property team.
- Support the drive for change and improvement within the business.
- Potential travel to and from the NE England.
You will have experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment either client side or for a consultant and capable of delivering a high-quality service to promote and maintain good working relationships across a range of tenants, consultants and contractors.
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Team player
- Naturally enquiring to ensure the right solutions are progressed
BSc Estate Management or similar property related degree.
MRICS or working towards qualification with relevant experience.
Clean driving licence
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary available subject to experience and qualifications.
Closing date: Friday 12th June 2020
Online Portal Key words
- Primary Health Properties
- Real Estate
- Medical centres
- Property Management
- Property Manager