Our client is a well reputed consultancy based in Oxford are looking for a Property Management Surveyor to work on an existing portfolio of clients.
Their Commercial Property and Asset Management team are now looking for a Surveyor/Property Manager, to work focus on Property and Asset Management. They are looking for someone with the desire to build client relations and manage an existing portfolio to help deliver the required client service and to help grow the team.
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears
- Assisting with the preparation of service charge budgets and issue of certificates and additional invoices following service charge reconciliation
- Administration of property insurance including apportionment of premiums, raising and issue of invoices
- Completing property inspections schedules
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals
- Identifying and implementing asset management opportunities
- Liaising with Clients, tenants and contractors
- Providing accurate, timely client reports
- The candidate will require a good working knowledge of L&T Act 1954, L&T Cov. Act 1995, other appropriate legislation
- Organising repair and maintenance work, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access and checking that works are completed
- Using and assisting with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system and Prism Health and Safety database
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their experience to the next level. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), life assurance, pension contribution as well as many
Please contact Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email