Commercial Property Survetoy / Estates Manager – Scotland and NE England
We are seeking an ambitious and talented candidate to join our asset management team to work from the Edinburgh office. Following the expansion of our commercial portfolio, we are looking to recruit a commercial property manager focused on maximizing the portfolios income. Ideally, successful applicants should have some experience in and will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with agents and auctioneers for the sale and letting of commercial office/industrial units
- Negotiating New leases
- Appraising potential acquisitions for sale and to let
- Project Management of refurbishments and conversions
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial Properties
- Responsible for the Service Charge Management for commercial properties including producing the budgets.
- Maximising Assets Income Streams for the company
- Carrying out rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Responsible for carrying out site visits to overview maintenance issues and repairs.
- Producing inventories and schedule of condition.
- Responsible for liaising with the Landlords and Tenants on a regular basis.
- Have a good understanding and overview of current property market conditions
- Need to be RICS qualified
Salary: Dependent on Experience – c. 45k p.a
Own Car required – mileage paid.