Area 4 is a Film , TV and Event property location agency covering London and the Home Counties. We promote commercial properties to the film and television industry for location shooting, production offices, set build and we also source alternative event space for small and large corporate events. Our goal is to generate revenue for landlords who own otherwise under-utilised buildings. Amongst others, we work with Netflix, Amazon, Disney, BBC, ITV, Film 4, Apple TV as well as a variety of large and small property companies and organisations.
We are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic individual with a property background who is open to a new challenge liaising between the property and film industries to work as a Property Coordinator, primarily under our Head of Filming.
- Assess, photograph and promote potential filming and event locations
- Organise Location Managers and Producers
- Co-ordinate ongoing film & TV shoots with the productions in situ
- Deal confidently with landlords /occupiers of property
- Respond to enquiries in order to remain engaged with the film production companies
- Manage written and verbal communication with clients
- Work with the team on how location options are marketed
- Oversee administration of all filming paperwork including negotiation of financial and legal contracts
- Work with our Social Media team to generate content
- Network with the film and property industries
- Client focussed communication
- Confident, outgoing, a problem solver and able to think on their feet- the film industry moves very quickly
- Must have access to a vehicle for business use
- Motivation for home-based working whenever not on location
- Flexibility – schedules can often at the last minute in the creative industry
- Competent at data entry and organisation
If you’re looking for a new challenge where no two days are alike, you’ve worked in the property industry and have a strong enthusiasm for film and TV , this could be a great opportunity for you .
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think Area4 could benefit from your skills to email@example.com or Click the apply button below.
For more details about our business please visit www.area4.co.uk , our LinkedIn page and see our Instagram posts
Please note that if you are offered a position or invited to attend an interview with Area4, you will be required to show evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK.