Job Role: Property Administrator
Location: Edgware, Harrow
Job Sector: Large and Complex
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Hours: 35 hours; Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
As the property administrator you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Provide a high standard level of customer service to our residents and all visitors to the development
- Act as main point of contact at the front desk
- Assist with on-site deliveries, customer queries and service requests
This role reports to the assistant development manager or development manager and working within a team of up to 10 colleagues.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any resident enquiries, answering all incoming calls and responding to emails.
- Providing excellent customer services to over 1000 leaseholders and residents.
- Managing the contractors log and the log book for staff coming in and out.
- Raising orders, including working out the correct allocation to the schedule and apportionment and then seeking approval via the ADM.