An outstanding opportunity for a Planning Officer has arisen at of the Capitals most sought after and architecturally diverse Borough Councils.
In this prime Central London Borough, you will work within a vibrant and supportive development management team processing a mixed caseload of minor to complex medium applications.
This will include a broad and varied range of planning applications consisting of residential, commercial, change of use, infill housing, prior approvals and listed building consents etc.
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
- Coordinate appeals
- Advise planning enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Management Officer in the UK or overseas.
You will have an aptitude for processing a mixed caseload of minor to medium applications with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details please contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on 0207 318 5263.