Fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant / newly qualified Architect to join the team on a three-month rolling contract
Multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in Architectural, Building, Engineering, Structures & Civils engineering services
- Design development
- Prepare concept studies and presentations, working closely with Design Architect
- Prepare construction details, technical requirements, specification within an allocated programme (working with Senior Architect / Technician).
- Project coordination
- Ensure projects are undertaken following design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved set by your Line Manager.
- Liaise with the Line Manager to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, to a consistent quality, standard and statutory requirements.
- Develop and maintain excellent design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Effective management of own time, work and programme for allocated tasks, ensuring that information used is current and suitably recorded.
- Regular update to your Line Manager advising on project progress, timeliness and any changes to projects as they arise.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit Modelling, Detail Design, Rendering, Family Creation, etc
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of following software: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper, Adobe Suite, Enscape, 3D Max or similar.
- The ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Educational qualifications to a degree level or equivalent are desired.
- Personable and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team.
- To be able to work as part of a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
- Experience in RIBA Design stages
- Mandarin speaking
- Experience working on large projects and completions